Video Remote Interpretation
Video remote interpretation (VRI) allows users to reach American Sign Language or spoken language interpreters over video call. VRI marries the benefits of face-to-face interpretation with the on-demand nature of over-the-phone intrepretation. Following Optimal's acquisition by Stratus Video, Optimal customers now have full access to Stratus VRI.
Stratus video remote interpretation is available 24x7x365 and every interpreter is vetted and trained to the highest standard. To learn more about the services through Stratus Video, visit their VRI product page now.
Our Video Remote Sign Language Interpretation Service includes:
- One-click video interpreting anywhere, any time
- Instant access as you need it—pre-scheduling not required
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- iPad, tablet, PC or mobile workstation cart enabled
- Nationally certified, prescreened U.S.-based sign language interpreters
- HIPAA compliance trained interpreters with a minimum of 40 hours of medical interpretation training
- Cost effective, by-the-minute billing—only pay for the time you use
- Customized invoicing that fits your specifications and billing requirements
- Dedicated account manager to service all of your interpretation needs
- Telephone interpreters in over 200 languages available over the same device